Next Thursday, May 3rd, it will be held the 11th session of LAB Metadecidim about administrative procedures and legal compliance for digital participation.
The research objective of this Metadecidim Lab is how to guarantee the administrative and legal compliance of the participatory processes that Decidim hosts, including digital signatures supporting citizen initiatives. To face this challenge of technological and political innovation, in this Lab we will analyse, together with the main stakeholders involved, the different integration scenarios and the technical and political implications of each one.
Some of the questions are:
- Does Decidim comply with the provisions of the Public Administration and General Administrative Procedures Law, or what does it need to meet the Law?
- How does the official recognition of administrative procedure achieved for the participative acts through digital platforms and in particular for the citizen’s proposals and initiatives and their supports and signatures?
- Should these platforms be connected to other systems such as the municipal registry or the administrative procedures portal? If yes, what requirements must be met for effective integration?
- What type of identification and digital signature are equivalent, and proportional in their requirements, to the collection of manual signatures through the authorised person?
- Date: Thursday, May 3rd
- Time: 10:00 – 14:00 CEST
- Place: Fabra i Coats Fàbrica de Creació. Carrer de Sant Adrià, 20, 08030 Barcelona. Tercera planta
- Registration and Program